Xiaomi Drivers is a software program consisting of a set of drivers such as Redmi, ADB driver, Mi Driver, and Xiaomi USB Driver. Their main job is to connect the Xiaomi Android operating system to the PC operating system. Therefore, you can enjoy advanced features on Xiaomi devices after the installation of drivers on a computer’s Window.
Xiaomi USB Driver
The USB driver is an essential component of your Xiaomi Android phone. You cannot develop a valid connection between a PC and an Android mobile without Xiaomi USB Driver. It also features many amazing features that will be helpful for you.
The best thing is they also support drive models for other Android devices. You can find Redmi Driver, ADB Driver Xiaomi, and Mi Driver on our Website and many other authorized sites. It is easy to install and simple to use. Let’s move on to a brief guide about how you can download and install Xiaomi drivers on your computer.
Features of Xiaomi Drivers
Xiaomi USB driver is a great component for all Xiaomi smartphones as it offers various useful functions. Let’s have a look at some of its valuable features.
- It allows you to connect with any Android smartphone, tablet notebook, laptop, or computer.
- Every smartphone features special modes that turn on when you connect it to USB for file transfer.
- In simple words, Xiaomi USB is a set of over one file or app that works as a bridge between your device and computer to transfer files and data.
- You can use your Android smartphone as a webcam.
- You’re able to perform a lot of various important tasks from your device.
- It gives you a custom ROM.
How to Download and Install the Latest Xiaomi USB Driver?
It is compatible with different versions of Windows. It supports all Windows versions such as Windows 10 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit, 64-bit), and Windows XP (32-bit).
You can follow the following steps to download and install the Xiaomi USB driver on your PC:
- First of all, download the Xiaomi driver for Mi smartphones and place it in a folder where it is easy to locate.
- Select the downloaded file from the folder directly in your driver file.
- After selection, extract the downloaded driver file.
- After successful extraction, click on the “.exe” file and select “Install.”
- Click “Run” after installing the USB driver on your PC.
- Select “Yes” if a security warning appears on your laptop or PC screen.
- In the next step, you’ll be asked to select the language. After the selection of language, click “Next” and wait for the completion of the installation process.
- After successful installation of the Xiaomi USB Driver on your device, click on “Open .” Now, you can enjoy its useful features.
Once you have successfully installed the correct USB drivers for Xiaomi Android Smartphone, you can enjoy its valuable features. It features many Android utilities and tools such as MI PC Suite software or Moborobo Android PC Suite. You can manage all types of Smartphones on your PC.
Difference Between a USB Driver And An ADB Driver
You must understand the difference between a USB driver and an ADB driver. In simple words, a USB driver is a set of drivers included in a software program that is used to flash the stock firmware on your Xiaomi Android phones, and an ADB driver is used to connect your Xiaomi Android phone to a PC.
A USB driver is used when you’re trying to flash a custom ROM, root, or trying to update a new firmware on your Android device. On the other hand, the Android Debug Bridge Driver (ADB Driver) is used to control your smartphone via USB using a PC.
You can execute many functions such as copy and transfer of files, installation or removal of applications, solution of multiple problems, and many other advanced features. Xiaomi USB Driver can be downloaded and installed on your PC by following the above-mentioned steps.
FAQs About Xiaomi Driver
First of all, install the Xiaomi USB driver on your computer.
Connect your Xiaomi device to your PC.
Grant access to your PC via file transfer mode to extract files.
The application will automatically detect your Android phone.
Now, you can transfer the files to your PC.
Xiaomi ADB Driver is compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, and Windows 7. It is a software driver that offers you many useful features. Its features include data recovery, file backup, synchronization, and many advanced features between your PC and Xiaomi Android mobiles.
Follow the steps to download and install the Xiaomi Drivers for Windows:
Visit the Xiaomi official website.
Download the USB Drive for the Xiaomi smartphone.
Locate the downloaded file and directly select the file in your drive.
Extract the downloaded file.
Select “Android” and click on “Browse My Computer for Driver Software.”
Select “Browse” on your device.
Now locate the extracted file.
Click on “win10” to download it for Windows 10 and “XP-win7-win8” for XP, Windows 7, or 8/8.1.
YES, you can install Xiaomi Driver on Xiaomi Android Smartphones easily. It is a driver software that works as a bridge between your device and PC to transfer files and data. It also features many useful functions such as file backup, synchronization, and data recovery.
USB drivers are essential components to connect your smartphone to a PC or laptop. Xiaomi USB drivers offer you file transfer, firmware flashing, Fastboot tools, and many other features. The best thing is it is compatible with all versions of Windows, such as Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10, and even Windows XP.
Xiaomi PC suite or Xiaomi Dives enables you to transfer all your important data and files to your laptop or PC. Along with the transfer of data, it also features some valuable functions such as the recovery of data, file backup, synchronization, and much more. You can download and install the Xiaomi USB Driver by following our brief step-by-step guide.